Your ServiceNow Partner
Engage ESM is an Eviden Business and Elite partner for ServiceNow® globally; providing design, implementation, and support services to customers worldwide. Engage ESM helps customers improve their performance across IT, Operations, Customer Service, Security, and HR – and extend the value of existing investments in ServiceNow®.
ServiceNow provides us with market-leading Service Management technology to which we add our unrivalled expertise and know how. At Engage ESM we don’t just consider the technology but also the business rationale and how to best achieve your desired outcomes.
- Previous Winners of EMEA Service Provider Partner of the Year
- Winners of Americas Accelerated Growth Partner of the Year (2020)
- Over 20 years of Enterprise Service Management experience and expertise
- 14+ years of ServiceNow partnership and joint success
- Long term Elite partner
- 4.97 / 5 CSAT scores - indepently assessed, ranking #1 throughout 2022
- 1,000+ ServiceNow certified experts
- Speacialists across all platforms including: ITSM, HR, Customer Service Management, Performance Analytics, Discovery, Orchestration and Platform.
- Preferred ServiceNow Sub-Contracting partner
- Active Design Studion partner
Engage ESM and ServiceNow also have experience of successful implementations on an international basis. Engage ESM has used ServiceNow technology to help many customers, including:
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- University of Birmingham
- Credit Suisse
- Fidelity Insurance
Please see our case study page for further information on those engagements.
ServiceNow User Group (SNUG)
The UK ServiceNow User Group (SNUG) is run by a committee of ServiceNow users, with the Support of ServiceNow and partners, to provide a regular forum for customers to share experiences and their knowledge. As a leading ServiceNow partner, we regularly host SNUG meetings and see these as invaluable for information sharing and thought leadership across the wider ServiceNow community.
Engage ESM offers standard, enhanced and upgrade support services, click here for further information.
Get in touch
Whether you are evaluating a ServiceNow solution or are an existing ServiceNow user and want to learn more, please get in touch here or call us on 0800 783 3040.