Our privacy promise
General Data Protection Regulation conformity
Regarding EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), Atos commits to keeping personal data secure by:
- Building privacy and security into our offerings by design
- Explaining clearly how personal data will be protected as standard, and the optional services we recommend you take, if personal data is being processed
- Notifying our clients in the event of a suspected or an actual data breach
- Executing requests from our clients to provide, change or erase personal data
- Providing transparency on transfers of personal data outside of the EU
- Provide transparency on which sub-contractors are used to support Atos for the specific offerings you take from us
- Explaining any restrictions on our ability to support your obligations as a data controller
- Ensuring our subcontractors partners are following the same rules
- Controlling access to personal data by Atos employees and Atos administrators
Atos and its clients have responsibilities for protecting personal data as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Should any of the Atos Service Offering(s) process personal data, such data shall be processed in accordance with the documented instructions received from the Customer who, unless otherwise stated by Atos, will be the data controller and Atos as a Supplier will be the data processor. Atos offers governance risk and compliance consulting services to assist clients to assess their level of conformance, and to identify risks and priorities for remediation, in accordance with industry specific regulations, including EU GDPR. Atos provides cybersecurity services that can be combined with other Atos offerings to provide enhanced protection for sensitive data. Please contact your Atos account manager for further information.
Your legal rights regarding personal information we hold about you
Under EU and UK law you have certain rights rights in relation to your personal data and you can contact us in relation to those rights. We will handle all requests within the applicable law and some of these rights are set out below, you may:
- Request that sales and marketing information on our services and events is no longer sent to you either digitally or physically.
- Request that your personal information is no longer used or processed where we are doing so under legitimate interests, unless it is needed for dealing with legal claims or we are compelled by other legitimate legal reasons that override your personal rights.
- Request us to stop processing any of your personal information for marketing purposes including analytics for the purposes of targeted marketing, and online advertising.
- Access personal information we hold on you unless that information relates to third parties that have not given their consent or information that is legally privileged.
- Request corrections to your personal information
- Request the right to be forgotten which relates to the deletion of your personal data. However, a separate and restricted copy of the data will be held for a period of 7 years to meet our obligations to law enforcement, national authorities and legal process.
How to make a request
If you want to contact us in relation to your rights you can do so by writing to us. Responses to any request will be provided within one month and under normal circumstances there is no fee for making such a request. If there is a complex or legal reason why we need to extend this or for any reason we are not able to comply, we will let you know within one month. To make a request please write to:
Data Protection Officer
71 High Holborn
Website Visitor Information
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name and an IP Address. When a visitor requests a page from within the Engage ESM website, our Web Servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to our Web Server. This information reveals nothing personal about you. In fact, the only information that we automatically gather and log is as follows: The IP Address of the Site that may have Referred you; Your IP Address; The Web Page that you may have linked to us from, if any; The Product Identifier for Version and Make of Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 8); The Operating System platform that you may be running (e.g. Macintosh or Windows); Search Words or Terms that are passed from a Search Engine (e.g. Google, Yahoo).
Engage ESM has found it advantageous to examine visitor traffic in its aggregate, so that we can ensure maximum compatibility for the various Browsers and Operating Systems that visit our site. By analysing visitation patterns, referring URLs and Search Engine terms, we can strategically enhance our exposure on the Internet.
Cookies and log information
Cookies are used by websites to store information on a computer or any web connected device, which can then be used for tracking visitors to a site. They cannot be used to identify you personally. By using this website you are accepting the use of these cookies.
Cookies are files stored in your browser and used by web managers to analyse and improve their websites. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
|Collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us analyse and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, such as the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|Used by YouTube for embedded videos on our websites.|
You can disable cookies by altering the settings of your browser and the website will still function.
What other information does Engage ESM request?
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We maintain a strict “No Spam” policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without your consent.
In addition, Engage ESM will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our Mailing List, you will be contacted with announcements, news, portfolio additions, and new products or services. You have the option of “Unsubscribing” from our Mailing List at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you. If you wish to have specific communications with a member of the Engage ESM staff, you will be required to provide specific information that will be routed to the appropriate contact within Innovise.
Engage ESM will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to: Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Engage ESM; Protect and defend the rights or property of Engage ESM, or visitors of the Engage ESM website; Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties; Co-operate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
© 2010-2018 Engage ESM. All rights reserved.