Senior Technical Consultant - North America
- Location: Dallas, North America
Engage ESM are currently expanding their North American capabilities and looking for Technical and Senior Technical Consultants to join the team.
The primary role of the Senior Technical Consultant is to work closely with Customers to understand and translate their business and technical requirements, propose solutions to business problems and lead the technical delivery of the chosen solution. If you have a strong and proven background in Service Management technical delivery in one or more of the following areas we want to hear from you:
- ITSM, ITIL, ITAM, CMDB/uCMDB
The candidate will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Preparing and running functional design workshops including the creation of design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements
- Full customer engagement around the technical solution including challenging and validating the customer requirements with regards to “needs” versus “wants”. Working with the Client this requires thought leadership in transforming “solutionised” requirements to true business outcomes
- Providing creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on the technology (ServiceNow, HP, etc.), process gaps (ITSM/ITIL) and cultural challenges (people)
- Working with the Pre-Sales and Technical Architecture functions to support, validate and help deliver client presentations, workshops and responses to technical and business enquiries
To be successful in the role the candidate must have:
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now.com platform for 12 – 18+ months (and/or similar ITSM toolsets for 3+ years)
- Experience in providing creative solutions to business problems and working with IT Service Management (ITIL) processes, metrics and key performance indicators
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification
- Has proven leadership experience in managing small teams and projects
- Ability to produce documentation on various levels including technical and customer facing
- Proven team player and team builder
- Educated to Degree Level
- Must have a willingness to travel
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
So if you are looking to work for a leading ESM consultancy and solution provider and believe you have what it takes, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or fill in our contact form.