IT Service Management (ITSM) has brought significant benefits to the IT department. Many organizations have already seen the value of using Service Management principles such as ITSM and ITIL to drive operational excellence programmes. With Engage ESM, extending these benefits into the wider enterprise is now a realistic prospect – shifting the emphasis from pure IT Service Management to a broader IT and Enterprise Service Management approach.
Using advanced ITSM tools and best practice, Enterprise Service Management can deliver the value for money and enhanced customer experience that service users now expect. Recent years have proven how an ITSM service-oriented approach can improve the ways in which the IT department supports the business. With Enterprise Service Management, organizations can now expand this added efficiency into other areas of operation, such as HR and Finance.
We identified a need to streamline these processes to ensure the business could move forward at the pace our plans required.
Martin King, Services Manager for Global Services, EMI Music Publishing
What you can expect
- An easy way to identify and strip out redundant business resources, complexity and the associated costs
- More value from your investments in IT consolidation platforms and processes
- Increased alignment between IT and the enterprise and improved perception of IT as a business enabler
- The ability to staunch the flow of money out of your business due to legacy systems support
- Fewer daily challenges for users from multiple, disparate or incompatible resources
Engage ESM has strong relationships with the leading vendors in the market. As a certified partner, our clients can be sure that we operate to the highest standards as set by our technology partners.
All of our consultants are fully trained on the technology platforms we offer so you know you are getting advice that matches your aspirations for IT and Enterprise Service Management. We also offer an end-to end service so you can select the features that will help you achieve your goals.
- Project and Portfolio Management Solutions (Demand Management)
- Actionable Service Catalogues
- SLAs / OLAs / Service Metrics / Analytics
- Service Accounting / Charge-back
State of the art ITSM
- Process and Organization Definition
- Incident / Problem / Change
- Service Modelling
- Configuration Management
- End-to-end Lifecycle Asset Management including SAM
Application, Infrastructure & Operations Management
- Service / Application Performance Management
- Virtualization Management
- Dependency Mapping
- Network Design and Architecture
- Network, Security and Voice Management
- Systems / Situation / Event Management
- Process Automation (Data Center)
- Workload Automation
Talk to us today
Engage ESM has 15+ years of experience delivering Enterprise Service Management from vendors such as ServiceNow, IBM, HP and Moogsoft. We offer Software as a Service (SaaS), employee self-service and employee self-reliance services across multiple areas of your business – from HR and Facilities Management to Marketing and Sales.
To learn more just drop us a line or call us on +44 (0) 1753 513 903.