Monetising IOT for Technology Providers
By 2017, 90 million people will live in smart homes. By 2020, there will be 50 billion Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices.
Gartner predicts that by 2020 there will be $309 billion in incremental revenue opportunity for IoT suppliers, mostly in services. With numbers like these, it is clear IoT is not just another fad – it is the future of business.
There is a lot of confusion surrounding IoT and how technology providers can make money from it. At Engage ESM, we have created a successful programme that provides the clarity your teams need. Already used by vendors such as Cisco, we focus on:
- Raising awareness of the IoT opportunity and the implications for business
- Helping providers develop their own IoT practice (line of business)
- Identifying what it will take to establish an IoT practice:
- Specifying the impact on management, finance, operations, sales, marketing, partnering, professional services, and the business portfolio
- Capturing information to guide further evaluation of the IoT opportunity
Get in Touch
Contact Engage ESM now to find out how you can take advantage of the IoT opportunity.